Inverselogic's network architects design enterprise-level network infrastructures that maximize security and operational efficiency.
This practice designs solutions that combine infrastructure services essential to the successful operation of Internet or Intranet sites and business systems: advanced hosting, network design and implementation, hardware deployment and maintenance, and network infrastructure design and planning. The Network Operations Practice offers high-bandwidth capacity, redundancy, load balancing, application-level error management, and 24x7 operations and support.
Our System and Network Integration services include:
- Network Administration/Management
- Design, Build and Relocation
- Hardware & Software Procurement
- Mail Servers (MS Exchange or Google Apps)
- Network Analysis and Troubleshooting
- Network Security Protocol
- High Speed Data and Voice
- Virtual Private Networks (VPN) and MPLS
- Mobile Computing Solutions
- Server Virtualization
- Network Operations/Hosting
- Backup & Disaster Recovery